OMGacha is back and this time I was inspired by Victorian bikes: The Penny-farthing. You can find 12 different colours. Each bike allows you to wear and ride around with custom animations.
I’m excited to be part of “The Seasons Story” for the first time. The winter round has just started and you’ll find my ‘Winter Pleasures’ Gacha there. Everything you need for your own magical winter scene.
Hope you enjoy!
Taxi to The Seasons Story
The Gacha Guardians are back and this time bring a few changes. For one it is not a main store event anymore, you will now find all participants in one location. The other change is that now you can win two gifts of the guardians. Every 15 plays you win one of the two at random.
The Chapter Four has a special Christmas Round that has opened today!
Hope you enjoy!
I am super excited because not only is Candy Fair back but also ROMP is here.
First let me show you what I have for the sweetest event on the grid: Gacha Fair
Now on to ROMP! Because this is a kink event I’ll put the pictures below the cut!
Today, instead of a new release, I am posting this as a contestant in the Fallen Gods Gods and Goddesses Image contest. My best friend – Cale Alcott – and I are participating every year and really enjoy the creativity it stirs up in us.
If you can spare a couple of minutes, we both would be grateful if you could head over to the Fallen Gods Mainstore and vote for our pictures. The walls of pictures are in the middle of the store, a wall for the guys and one for the girls.
Voting closes October 16th, 11am SLT! All you gotta do is join the group (there are group inviters standing there) and then click our images.
And so you recognize the pictures here they are! The images on site also have the names as hovertexts, so there is no mistaking it.
Thank you for taking the time!
Gacha Guardians is back! This time you can get super fun “Do it yourself” animal masks from me! Each includes the hold animation that works with your walks, stands and even dances. Stay in character at all times.
The Rare Butterfly mask comes with a texture change script for 3 different textures.
And of course, there is the Gift of the Guardians – A many-pus masks, because an octopus just doesn’t have enough tentacles!
How to play?
- Players will start by grabbing a special HUD that can be found at either our main starting location or at any of the participating stores.
- The HUD will allow them to find and collect special rune stones at each location
- Once the rune stone at one location has been touched the HUD will allow the player to either move on to the next location or play the machine at the current one.
- Next to each locations gacha machine you will find a very special item known as the “Gift of The Guardians”
- This gift cannot be won by chance. Players will be gifted a key after playing a single creators machine 10 times. If they play 20 times they will receive two keys and so on and so forth.
- Once a player has visited all participating locations and touched each rune stone a special portal will open allowing the players to enter the Guardian’s Treasure Room.
- There, using the keys won while playing machines, Players can unlock their special gifts. These gifts will be no copy / yes transfer just as any normal gacha would be.
- After the event ends The Gifts of the Guardians are retired and will never be made available again.
A new week brings a new deal for 25L Tuesday!
Hope you enjoy!