Thank you for purchasing the Amorette complete costume by *~*HopScotch*~*. So many items are in this package of the female Amor that i list the items and their features for you to have an overview 🙂
A fullprim outfit consisting of:
- highly detailed bra top with flexi silks in the back and lots of sculpted hearts and pearls in the front (with slight bling)
- also highly detailed bottom part with flexi silks in the front, back and each side and sculpted hearts in front and pack.
- A copy of my Valentine Shoes with a white base, sculpted hearts, decoration of rubies and bling
Jewelry consisting of:
- highly detailed armbands with flexi silk and sculpted hearts
- highly detailed thighbands with flexi silk and sculpted hearts
- a sculpted heart hairclip with little diamonds and a golden heart
- Hair: The partly flexi hair can be clicked for a menu where you can choose from over hundret colors. The base of the hair is a white texture, so the colors will be good visible.
- A Fullprim Bow (attaches at left hand) including pose and when you go to mouselook you can shoot arrows in people’s heart 🙂 (the arrows are temporary, so they will vanish automacially if you forget to pick them up with ‘pickup’-command in open chat)
- A fullprim Arrow to attach to your right hand for a perfect picture of shooting a bow. There are two versions in the set, one with heart particles coming out of the arrow-tip, and one without particles.
- Wings: yeah right *g* they are flexible, and clickable -> menudriven. With that menu you can turn on/off flapping, increase and decrease speed and degrees of flapping. (the wings itself are mod, the scripts not)
If you want to turn on or off bling just time
to do that 🙂
The costume is (besides some scripts) full modifiable so you can adjust it to your needs and size.
You can get the costume and more in my inworld store *~*HopScotch*~*, Doomaekkot (114, 119, 41). Feel free to come in.