The Gacha Guardians are back and this time bring a few changes. For one it is not a main store event anymore, you will now find all participants in one location. The other change is that now you can win two gifts of the guardians. Every 15 plays you win one of the two at random.
Gacha Guardians is back! This time you can get super fun “Do it yourself” animal masks from me! Each includes the hold animation that works with your walks, stands and even dances. Stay in character at all times.
The Rare Butterfly mask comes with a texture change script for 3 different textures.
And of course, there is the Gift of the Guardians – A many-pus masks, because an octopus just doesn’t have enough tentacles!
How to play?
- Players will start by grabbing a special HUD that can be found at either our main starting location or at any of the participating stores.
- The HUD will allow them to find and collect special rune stones at each location
- Once the rune stone at one location has been touched the HUD will allow the player to either move on to the next location or play the machine at the current one.
- Next to each locations gacha machine you will find a very special item known as the “Gift of The Guardians”
- This gift cannot be won by chance. Players will be gifted a key after playing a single creators machine 10 times. If they play 20 times they will receive two keys and so on and so forth.
- Once a player has visited all participating locations and touched each rune stone a special portal will open allowing the players to enter the Guardian’s Treasure Room.
- There, using the keys won while playing machines, Players can unlock their special gifts. These gifts will be no copy / yes transfer just as any normal gacha would be.
- After the event ends The Gifts of the Guardians are retired and will never be made available again.
After almost 2 months of silence and a well-deserved break, I am back with fun stuff! The Gacha Guardians is open and has awesome stuff for you!
You can be a knight! With these cardboard horses and lances, you can joust your friends for the heart of your prince or princess! 😉 The Rare is a majestic Unicorn, of course with a rainbow lance.
The Gift of the Guardians is an almighty dragon! You can turn his flame on and off, and the wings flap too! When you click the Dragon it rawrs at your opponents!
How does this work?
Go to any participating store. The set up there allows you to grab a HUD to play. Attach that HUD.
Step 1: Click the big runestone left of the actual gacha machine. Do that in each store to collect the rune stones.
Step 2. Play the Gacha machine. For every 10th play, you receive a treasure key.
Once you collected the runestones of *every* store you receive the super secret location of the Treasure Cove. In that Treasure cove, you can exchange the keys for their respective Gift of the Guardians.
Note: You can only exchange the key for the shop it came from. For example, the HopScotch Key will only give you the HopScotch Gift.
For more information, participating stores etc check here: http://thegachaguardians.com/
A brand new event “The Gacha Guardians” is starting tomorrow! This event is from the same people who make “Gacha Garden”. The difference to most other Gacha Events is, that the events happens at the participating main stores. You will find a set up at each store, that gives participants a HUD.
Each location in this event has this set up that also has a rune stone to click. Once a rune stone is clicked that gets marked down in the HUD. So in the end when the participants collected all the rune stones, they will receive a location (the treasure room) for special prizes! To receive a special prize from a store, they need a key from that store. 10 plays at the same machine will give the participant a key, every 10 plays.
More information, list of stores, shopping guide etc, you can find here: http://thegachaguardians.com/how-to-play/
The treasure will not ever be sold and will poof after the event is over. It is super exclusive only available for this event.