SO exicted that ROMP Is open again! Still in winter mood I went a little icey this round. Or as a friend said “It’s as if Elsa got kinky”.
I’m excited to be part of “The Seasons Story” for the first time. The winter round has just started and you’ll find my ‘Winter Pleasures’ Gacha there. Everything you need for your own magical winter scene.
Hope you enjoy!
Taxi to The Seasons Story
The Gacha Guardians are back and this time bring a few changes. For one it is not a main store event anymore, you will now find all participants in one location. The other change is that now you can win two gifts of the guardians. Every 15 plays you win one of the two at random.
The Chapter Four has a special Christmas Round that has opened today!
Hope you enjoy!
I am super excited because not only is Candy Fair back but also ROMP is here.
First let me show you what I have for the sweetest event on the grid: Gacha Fair
Now on to ROMP! Because this is a kink event I’ll put the pictures below the cut!
Gacha Guardians is back! This time you can get super fun “Do it yourself” animal masks from me! Each includes the hold animation that works with your walks, stands and even dances. Stay in character at all times.
The Rare Butterfly mask comes with a texture change script for 3 different textures.
And of course, there is the Gift of the Guardians – A many-pus masks, because an octopus just doesn’t have enough tentacles!
How to play?
- Players will start by grabbing a special HUD that can be found at either our main starting location or at any of the participating stores.
- The HUD will allow them to find and collect special rune stones at each location
- Once the rune stone at one location has been touched the HUD will allow the player to either move on to the next location or play the machine at the current one.
- Next to each locations gacha machine you will find a very special item known as the “Gift of The Guardians”
- This gift cannot be won by chance. Players will be gifted a key after playing a single creators machine 10 times. If they play 20 times they will receive two keys and so on and so forth.
- Once a player has visited all participating locations and touched each rune stone a special portal will open allowing the players to enter the Guardian’s Treasure Room.
- There, using the keys won while playing machines, Players can unlock their special gifts. These gifts will be no copy / yes transfer just as any normal gacha would be.
- After the event ends The Gifts of the Guardians are retired and will never be made available again.
It’s my first time in Chapter Four and I’m excited about it! See below what I’ll offer for this event:
This Room Divider can handle 27 pictures! So if your walls are full, grab your own dividers to fill it with even more! 😀
I’m in the 2 for 1 room, that means you get two colours for the price of one. There are 4 packs available in the colours: light/dark wood, black/white wood, pink/blue wood and purple/yellow wood.
This round of FGC is Freestyle and I got something special for you. It has been a while since I made small things like this: The Moira Rings.
10 commons and 1 Rare. Both come with rings for right and left hand. The Commons come with 3 metals and the gemmed rings have a HUD to change between 4 gem textures (Red, Green, Blue, Pink).
The Rare item comes with a HUD to change between 3 metals and 4 gems.
I have pre-adjusted the rings and the rare to fit SLINK Casual hands BUT every ring is individually linked in the Rare, and the commons are single rings so you can adjust them to fit any hand and hand position. They are modifiable to adjust the size as well if needed.
Gacha Garden opened and will last all month. You can find more information about the event here: http://www.thegachagarden.com
I have for you a fun gacha to let out your inner child! The “Hillside Derby” contains everything you need for your very own soapbox car races, from Soapbox cars to flags and a winner podium with trophies!
With every 20th play you’ll get the “Seed of Inspiration” which is a super special “car”
This is also the Birthday round so players receive a gift. These waymarkers (Traffic cones) can be used to mark your own race track, but of course can also be used in regular traffic, or as hats if you want to 😉
After almost 2 months of silence and a well-deserved break, I am back with fun stuff! The Gacha Guardians is open and has awesome stuff for you!
You can be a knight! With these cardboard horses and lances, you can joust your friends for the heart of your prince or princess! 😉 The Rare is a majestic Unicorn, of course with a rainbow lance.
The Gift of the Guardians is an almighty dragon! You can turn his flame on and off, and the wings flap too! When you click the Dragon it rawrs at your opponents!
How does this work?
Go to any participating store. The set up there allows you to grab a HUD to play. Attach that HUD.
Step 1: Click the big runestone left of the actual gacha machine. Do that in each store to collect the rune stones.
Step 2. Play the Gacha machine. For every 10th play, you receive a treasure key.
Once you collected the runestones of *every* store you receive the super secret location of the Treasure Cove. In that Treasure cove, you can exchange the keys for their respective Gift of the Guardians.
Note: You can only exchange the key for the shop it came from. For example, the HopScotch Key will only give you the HopScotch Gift.
For more information, participating stores etc check here: http://thegachaguardians.com/